See the world the way you want to.
Whatever your travel whims and desires are, our team can make it happen. We are here to help you plan the trip that you are passionate about.
Recent Favorite Destinations
Here are 3 of our client favorites!
When you travel with Classic Travel, we want it to be memorable. Explore some of the activities our clients have partaken in and see why traveling with us makes all the difference.
7 NIGHTS IN MOROCCO AND BARCELONA
- Dining on well-crafted Moroccan gastronomy in Marrakesh, prepared by chef Najat Kanaache, that focused on local ingredients.
- A personal welcome at an upscale tapas bar in Barcelona, where our clients were greeted by and dined with the wife of the chef
- A private, guided walking tour through Old Town and the Gothic Quarter
- A 5-hour Montserrat Monastery and Natural Park hiking tour
- Sagrada Familia early-access tour
4 NIGHTS AT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT
- 3-Day 3-Park to Park tickets for Universal Studios, Universal’s Island of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcanic Bay
- Complimentary transportation
- Unlimited access to priority ride boarding — no waiting in lines!
- 1-hour early admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Priority seating at the restaurants of their choice, such as the Three Broomsticks in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
9 NIGHTS IN ARGENTINA
- Dinner with food prepared by an internationally-acclaimed chef, paired with high-quality Argentinian wine
- Lunch, wine tasting, and a private tour at the cozy, family-owned Gimenez Riili winery
- Sunrise horseback riding
- Kayaking down the La Leone River
- Glacier-hiking at the Perito Moreno Glacier
8 NIGHTS IN CANCUN
- Ziplining above the jungle at the largest biplane circuit in North America (2 miles), called “one of the 35 great adventures of the world” by Travel & Leisure
- Horseback riding tour along the beach and through the river
- Swimming in the stunning Rio Secreto underground river at the Rio Secreto Nature Reserve, while surrounded by crystalline stalactites and stalagmites
- A jungle speed boat tour with nearly an hour of snorkeling in the Nizuk Coral Reef
- A 4-hour snorkeling tour with 3 stops, including a shipwreck